As a Project Manager you are responsible for the quality, budget, planning, purchasing, engineering and construction. You are responsible for several multidisciplinary projects at the same time.
- Manage and control the contractual matters;
- Monitor progress and planning;
- Screening of specifications and providing advice to the project team;
- Keep in contact with suppliers and subcontractors;
- Delivering the project business case by ensuring the results;
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field;
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in project management, PMP is preferred;
- Knowledge and experience in project development, construction, estimating cost, project controls and scheduling;
- Demonstrated decision making and leadership skills.
Contact us for more information.