Area of Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands
As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for conducting various structural analyses that are essential for creating and validating our designs. Additionally, you will contribute to the ongoing development of our tools and methodologies, ensuring they align with the demanding market requirements of the Offshore Energy industry. As part of the Structural team, you will work closely with Structural Designers and other disciplines within the organization.
You will be responsible for making Structural Design calculations for Offshore structures such as; Topside modules, flare towers, hull structures, global strength verifications etc. of vessels, Jackets and Topsides.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- A BSc and/or MSc in Civil, Naval, Offshore, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferable experience with floating production units, FPSO’s.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Offshore Structural Engineering.
- Experience with Structural software like SACS, STAAD Pro, Sesam Genie, ANSYS, etc.
- A perfect understanding of the English language, both verbal and written.