Offshore, Oil, Gas & Energy
Area of Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands
You will manage and oversee the offshore transport and installation part of the construction project(s). You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team, reporting to the offshore installation / project manager, ensuring that projects are executed safely, on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. This position demands strong project management skills, technical expertise, and a commitment to excellence.
You will be a primary point of contact for subcontractor(s), and part of your role will be the coordination and communication with subcontractors to ensure project milestones are met. Providing them with the scope of work, monitoring project budgets, track expenses, and implement cost-saving measures while maintaining quality and safety standards.
What we expect from you
- HBO/WO education with a technical background.
- Experience in the offshore transport and installation of offshore platforms or similar heavy industry projects.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence and engage
employees at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with a focus on safety and compliance.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have a good command of the English language both spoken and written.
What we offer
- Working on innovative and challenging projects.
- An independent and varied position with responsibility in a growing organization.
- A competitive salary and benefits (CAO Metalektro).
- A pleasant working environment with skilled and experienced colleagues.
- Training, development, and career opportunities.