(Petro) Chemical, Offshore, Oil, Gas & Energy
Are you a Process Engineer with experience in engineering fundamentals and preparation of engineering documents as project deliverables? Then we are looking for you!
- You have an MSc or BSc degree in Chemical or Process Engineering, strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and preparation of engineering documents as project deliverables.
- Conversant with relevant international standards applicable to oil & gas production facilities, such as API, ISO, ASME, IEC, etc.;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in verbal and written communication.
- At least 10 years of relevant Process Engineering experience;
- Process simulation (HYSYS and/or UniSim, steady-state and preferably also dynamic);
- Familiar with participating in design review methods, such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL Assessment, LOPA;
- Development of: PI&D, Equipment Datasheets, Instrument datasheets, Cause & Effect Diagrams, HP/LP interface study (process safeguarding documentation)
- Good interface knowledge with related engineering disciplines, i.e. Piping, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Safety & Loss Prevention;
- EPC projects and detailed design experience up to Approved for Construction deliverables;
- Experience in engineering and design of offshore Oil & Gas production facilities and familiar with Utility Systems on FPSO’s.
- Resilient, capable of balancing a demanding workload through effective prioritization and completing work requirements quickly and accurately;
- A pro-active approach and not afraid to take initiative;
- Excellent communication skills and providing timely and helpful information to others in the project organization;
- Capable of coaching and developing less experienced engineers.