Offshore, Oil, Gas & Energy
Area of South Holland, The Netherlands
Are you an Expeditor with experience in the offshore or oil/gas industry? Then we are looking for you!
The Contracts & Procurement Department is responsible for delivering (sub) contracting and procurement in such a way that services and supplies are obtained at the best conditions regarding quality, delivering time, price and HSE aspects in order to contribute to the realization of the company’s goals and strategy.
- Responsible for expediting desk & field activities and ensures timely receipt of supplier documentation as agreed per the Project Document Requirement List (PDRL).
- Participates, in pre-award/bid clarification meetings with suppliers.
- Develops, maintains and distributes the Expediting Status Report (ESR).
- Monitors the follow up of suppliers expediting activities towards sub-suppliers.
- Expedites material as required per the Purchase Order (PO) in order to meet contractual agreed delivery dates.
- Expedites and monitors timely submittal of supplier inspection invitations, based on Inspection Test Plans (ITPs).
- Submits shipping instructions to suppliers and forwarders based on Inspection Release Notes or Inspection Waivers.
- Closely works together with the Logistics Coordinator, who is responsible for major transports.
- Keeps knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant aspects and shares this within the section.
- Reports regularly to the Section Head Procurement on personal achievements and section matters.
- Correctly administrates work.
- Uses and maintains corporate standards. Develops and proposes improvements.
- Technical College.
- English good, verbally as well as in writing.
- Over 5 years of experience in expediting within the offshore or oil/gas industry.
- Computer literacy for MS Office.