Offshore, Oil, Gas & Energy
Area of Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands
Are you a Buyer with experience in Offshore related projects? Then we are looking for you!
- Ensuring project related materials and services are purchased at in controlled way in terms of cost , T&C and schedule whilst maintaining quality and adhering to time constraints.
- Defines procurement strategy in co-operation with internal stakeholders and expert disciplines.
- Obtains quotes and conduct commercial evaluations, aiming to identify best economical solutions for relevant business needs.
- Lead negotiations with selected suppliers; always aiming to find the best deal.
- Perform commercial analysis; evaluate bids received. Incorporate technical evaluations from engineering disciplines, planning etc.
- Prepare cost comparison and make a recommendation to Purchase to the stakeholders.
- Prepare and organize issue of Purchase Orders and follow up PO acknowledgement
- Contributes to the realizations of the project target/ Stay aware of the key project matters, project schedule, planning and organization.
- Manage and negotiate all variation orders, with support of Project manager.
- Ensure successful delivery of goods and / or services with support of Logistics coordinator.
- Senior secondary vocational education with an enhanced curriculum / higher professional education. (MBO+ / HBO)
- Operational purchasing experience and preferably procurement specific education in the mentioned field. (e.g. NEVI 1)
- Proven negotiation and analytical skills.
- Team player.