We are looking for an experienced Lead Document Controller for a structural reinforcing for our team in Schiedam.
As Lead Document Controller you have a wide range of tasks and associated responsibilities. You have an open and proactive attitude but are also steadfast if the situation demands it and act on it. The activities cover various projects with specific agreements. Furthermore you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing a team Document Controllers, such that the work to be done in an optimal way, the employees are trained and instructions have been given. Sufficient staff should be deployed in relation to the scope of work;
- Managing complex information and documentation, in such a way that the documents meet the required (internal & external) quality requirements of the customer. The demands and requirements of the users are identified and the software tools are configured, decorated and / or modified. The Document Management System (DMS) is properly applied and maintained in consultation with internal and external parties. The information and documentation shall meet the company / client / project requirements;
- The drafting of specific project reports, in such a way that: monitored on the basis of which analyses and interpretations can take place and detailed derogations have been identified, documented and discussed.
- MBO+ / HBO work and thinking level, preferably gained through a rounded technical and or commercial study;
- A minimum of 8 years of experience with Document Management;
- An up-to-date knowledge and experience with document control applications (for example, ProjectWise, SharePoint, etc.) including meta and asset data;
- You have showing leadership skills within project team relationships and are able to as foreman in a steering role within the team;
- You are communicative, verbally and in writing, able to communicate on multiple levels with different people;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and verbally).
Contact us for more information.