As (Lead) Buyer you guarantee the quality and work at the right price. You are responsible for:
- Agreements and preparing purchase orders with suppliers;
- Ensuring that all deadlines are achieved by managing and monitoring the goods and the internal process. Where necessary with QC for customer visits;
- Coordinating the delivery of goods and services on time, within budget and according to other appointments;
- Expedite the quotations and perform the commercial bid clarifications as required;
- Financial and administrative handling of the purchase order.
- Solid commercial background and experience;
- Business School degree with a major in Purchasing or an Engineering degree;
- A self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Great Time Management skills;
- Leadership skills and proactive behavior;
- Flexible and adaptable to react to operational changes;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally);
- Experience with RFQ, TBE and CBE process.
Contact us for more information.