As a Document Expeditor you have to ensure the timely delivery of vendor documentation, smooth communication and good relationship between you and the vendors.
- Expedite missing or incorrect vendor documentation.
- Liaise with DC to establish optimal way of organising documentation.
- Perform preliminary quality check of incoming documentation, prior to filing.
- Collect and list comments on received vendor documentation clearly for submittal to vendor.
- Liaise closely with review engineer to identify expediting scope.
- Liaise closely with review engineer to identify what preliminary checks can be performed to improve document quality ahead of handover to review engineer.
- Manage and organise expediting requests by vendor.
- Visit vendors as and when required.
- Fluent English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
- Pro active towards outstanding scope.
- Persistent and enthusiastic, able to deal with difficult situations where some diplomacy is required.
- Able to communicate and apply interpersonal relationship skills.
- 5 years previous related experience in the oil or construction industry.
- Any technical knowledge on material certification, valve documentation or E&I documentation is greatly beneficial.
Contact us for more information.