As a Buyer you will manage the assigned package from preparation to the RFQ to issuing the PO and the kick off meeting.
You will work closely together with the Package Manager and ensures a timely and cost effective selection of the supplier of the subject package. Your strong experience in the allocated equipment is required for any FEED or EPC activity to take care of the main process packages. Furthermore you will:
- Ensure a flawless selection of the most attractive bidder by conducting commercial, contractual, technical and legal clarifications with the support of internal stakeholders such as Legal and the Package Manager;
- Supervise all related buying activities;
- Compile and issue the RFQ, ensuring that the Bidders List and Supplier Qualifications are met;
- Expedite the quotations and perform the commercial bid clarifications as required;
- Prepared the Recommendation To Purchase (RTP) and Commercial Bid Evaluation (CBE);
- Train and educate your team members where required.
- Solid commercial background and experience;
- Business School degree with a major in Purchasing or an Engineering degree;
- A self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Great Time Management skills;
- Leadership skills and proactive behavior;
- Flexible and adaptable to react to operational changes;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally).
Contact us for more information.