Area of Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Parttime / Fulltime
Are you a Secretary with experience in a dynamic international work environment? Then we are looking for you!
As Secretary SMD you support several departments within Ship Management Department and their managers with all common secretarial activities. You are part of the SMD Secretariat; a team of 5 secretaries, controlled by the Office Manager Ship Management Department. It is a varied position in which there is a lot of room to tackle matters independently.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the team (creating reports);
- Calendar management;
- Process, distribute and archive incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Arranging travel documents (flight, accommodation, visa);
- Taking minutes during (department) meetings;
- Booking meeting facilities;
- Management of the Document Management System;
- Organizing Events.
- A completed secretary education, at least MBO level 4;
- At least 4 years of recent work experience in a comparable position, preferably at a large international organization;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- An independent, proactive colleague with a service-providing attitude.