Offshore, Oil, Gas & Energy
Area of Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Fulltime / Freelance
Are you a Project Planner with experience in establishing the schedule and monitoring the timely completion and progress of the Project? Then we are looking for you!
- Develop/Execute the engineering planning and progress measurement taking into consideration project constraints and project execution.
- Gather actuals progress data from disciplines and databases.
- Consolidate and check consistency of actual data.
- Challenge all project stakeholders involved with planning and progress measurement activities.
- Update and maintain the schedule, using Primavera.
- Determine schedule impact of all changes envisaged.
- Issue internal reporting / progress measurement.
- You have at least an HBO level of work and thinking and have at least 3-5 years of work experience in an operational and/or project-driven working environment; preferably in a role as a planner.
- Planning and organizing is tailor-made for you. You are good at keeping an overview and can handle a large stream of projects, requests and requests. You work systematically, but you are also pragmatic when necessary.
- You are customer- and result-oriented, proactive and can listen well. In this you are strong and able to provide a competitive advantage in a larger organisation with different interests.
- You have experience with Primavera 6, preferably in a project-based context according to Prince2.
- You are analytically strong and it gives you energy to solve complex issues or to devise and work out smart combinations in collaboration with others.
- You have a positive basic attitude and want to work on improvement and cooperation with others. In that you are a team player and you go for joint results.
- Experience in the field of risk management and system engineering is an advantage.