Process Safety Specialist
Offshore, Oil, Gas & Energy
Area of Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Are you a Process Safety Specialist with experience in Oil & Gas industry? Then we are looking for you!
The Process Safety Team, as part of the Group Operational Excellence / HSSE division, is responsible for set and support the implementation of PSM Framework across the company, managing a high number and diversity of stakeholders of different disciplines. The department is accountable for balance and standardize the PSM Programs at our client, engaging people and managing resources to reduce potential losses.
- PSM Framework management (CCPS based), identifying, controlling, and filling the gaps.
- Process Safety Training Framework administration, updates, and improvements.
- LOPC Report control, consolidation, and analysis of Lagging KPIs.
- PSM Leading KPIs definition, control, and consolidation, interfacing with key Stakeholders.
- Coordinate meetings and initiatives in partnership with Stakeholders, such as Asset Integrity, Training, Operations (including Offshore teams) and Project representatives.
- Barriers Management: setting and supporting initiatives to improve the healthy, visibility, decision making conditions and resource allocation related to Process Safety Barriers.
- Interface with Sr. Leaders, preparing and conducting PSM presentations.
- Support on Risk Assessment tools and workshops.
- Support on LOPC Classification and Investigations.
- Support the development of PSM related Digital Tools.
- Our client is looking for applicants with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering (or related field) with relevant experience in O&G, Petrochemical or Chemical Industry. Previous experience on Process Engineering or Process Safety Engineering is required.
- Solid Process Engineering and/or Process Safety background.
- A self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Innovative and collaborative nature.
- Leadership skills, initiative, and proactive behavior.
- Flexible and adaptable to balance different Stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally) and a strong communicator in developing presentations and training materials for both internal and external audiences.
- Willingness to travel as international business travels may be required.