For one of our clients HRPP is looking for a Piping Inspector to assist with QA/QC piping inspections.
- CSWIP Welding Inspection 3.1/ 3.2 with Radiographic Interpretation
- Knowledge & understanding of Non-Destructive Examination (NDE)
- Including RT/MPI/ DPI & Ultrasonic Testing
- Process Piping Systems/ Pipeline Tie-ins experience
- Pipe Material type familiarity
- Knowledge of European, ASME Standards & NDE Acceptance Criteria
- Knowledge of Weld Procedure Qualification & Weld Procedure Specifications
- Knowledge of welding processes
- Familiar with welder qualifications requirements
- Familiarization with Piping Isometric drawings
- Good knowledge of Pre-heat and Post Weld Heat Treatment
- Familiar with Weld Repair Statistics, weld tracking systems & welder repair traceability requirements.
- Familiar with the witness of Hydrostatic Testing requirements.
- Fluent in English.
Welding Inspection Qualifications
- International Welding Inspector (IWI)
- International Welding Technologist (IWT) (ROC/NIL)
- 6 weeks on, 6 days a week
- 4 weeks off
- EU work permit required