Area of Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Are you a Logistics Coordinator with experience in Offshore Industry? Then we are looking for you!
Responsibilities & Main tasks
- Coordinate timely delivery of purchased items. Scope of work typically comprises: review of progress report of main and sub deliveries, spare parts, identify need for and extend of remedial action in case of delay;
- Make sure all purchased items are delivered timely;
- Identify delivery milestones and reviews fabrication schedule;
- Coordinate all transport matters related to Purchase Orders;
- Notifying shipping instruction to Subcontractor;
- Coordinate the shipment with the appointed forwarder;
- Arrange collection of shipment from Subcontractor;
- Instruct forwarder to prepare and booking the vessels;
- Send notification to Client for pick up;
- Keep track of weekly report from forwarder;
- Perform necessary paper administration such as commercial invoice, packing list, COO and Letter of Credit when required;
- Check invoices from forwarder.
Knowledge & skills
- Intermediate vocational level (MBO);
- Equivalent level of education obtained through relevant experience and course;
- Good knowledge of the English language (verbal and written);
- Approximately 6 years experience in a similar role and offshore industry.
- Autonomous, Self-Control, Dedication & Commitment, Communication skills, Cooperative, Team player;
- Organizing, Customer service oriented, Taking responsibility, Result driven.