Document Management Specialist
Offshore, Renewable Energy
Area of Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Are you a Document Management Specialist with experience in providing user training for SharePoint? Then we are looking for you!
Our client is upgrading their Document Management System. Your role as Document Management Specialist is to strengthen the DMS support team during the roll out and operations of the system, based on Microsoft SharePoint Office 365.
As the Document Management Specialist, you are, with your team, responsible for organizing and providing user training on the new DMS within the organization. In addition, you are busy updating, maintaining and improving the training and associated training materials. To do this, you will actively engage with the end users to gather information. This feedback you use as input for finding creative and innovative solutions to optimize the DMS. Furthermore, you are also responsible for:
- provide professional SharePoint support and customer service to end user;
- provide, improve and maintain clear cut instructions on how to use the system;
- perform typical system administrative activities;
- generate statistics and reports as needed, using custom or packaged tools;
- make proposals to improve the system.
You are a real team player who switches quickly and can quickly response to changing (work) circumstances. You have experience in and affinity with IT applications, for example SharePoint Office 365, and you dare to take initiative. In addition, as a Document Management Specialist you have:
- a higher vocational qualification;
- at least 3 years relevant Document Management experience;
- a strong analytical ability and good communicative skills;
- good communication skills in English and Dutch.