Document Controller Projects
Gelderland, The Netherlands
Are you a Document Controller with experience with various Document Management Systems such as SharePoint? Then we are looking for you!
As the Document Controller Projects you are responsible for executing documentation and information management routines in order to ensure full transparency, traceability and control of information generated in Offshore departments and projects. This includes project initiation documentation as well as the (handover) documentation during realization stage, handle required documentation and information for operation & maintenance stage and control of non- project related documentation streams. It is your job to use and execute relevant document and information control systems and procedures, in order to ensure timely and full control on documentation and information streams. Your daily work will exist of hands-on documentation works. Your experience in former organizations and projects will help you, but extensive alignment within the organization with similar projects and complying with and improving existing frameworks is of high importance.
Roles and tasks
- Quality control on documentation flows in DMS;
- Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractors and internal colleague’s, e.g. project team members;
- Takes care of a complete archive in the applicable system(s) and looks after proper filing of the documents;
- Ensure a quality assurance in the document filing and coordination of document filing (e.g. handling SharePoint, Think Project!);
- Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractor;
- Ensure follow-up and reporting of internal deadlines for document review;
- Preparation and processing of documentation for the adoption by the operation;
- Execute documentation procedures for the project;
- Preparation of figures and statistics for the (project) management (reporting);
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors;
- Handling MDR processes (responsible);
- Backup for other document controllers.
- You have completed at least a relevant education on HBO level and affinity with ICT;
- You have proven knowledge and experience (3 years +) of organizing documentation and information streams in complex project organizations preferable in the infrastructural/offshore field;
- You have good communication skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well;
- You show initiative, you are analytic, sensitive, aware of different interest and capable of balanced judgement;
- You are able to present yourself towards internal and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge in one or more document management systems;
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no ‘nine to five-mentality’;
- Experience with SharePoint, Nintex and ThinkProject! is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.