Admin Support (HR)
Limburg, The Netherlands
Parttime / Fulltime / Freelance
Are you an admin support professional with experience in implementing HR systems? Then we are looking for you!
For NL East a new Time system (SAP) will implemented the coming months. For the implementation of the new system Global View Time of ADP, customized training materials need to be developed. Training for different employee groups have to take place and a train the trainer program have to be executed for the employees on the plant in Geleen.
The analyst will work close together with the HR project team and the HR department. The vacancy is a temporary position for the duration of the implementation period of 3 months (March – May 2022).
The admin support is reporting to the project management and works close together with HR of the plant Geleen.
- Development of customized training material for the different groups of employees based on system manual and documentation of the configuration of the Time system in the Dutch and English language.
- Planning and coordination of the training content, training program and training sessions in alignment with the project team, Change management coordinator and HR.
- Train the trainers in the Dutch language which have to take care of the training and instruction of their employees.
- Provide concept communication material during the project in the Dutch and English language.
- Take care of the post Go live training material for the different employee groups.
- Education on bachelor level (HBO level) preferable in the direction of HR management or comparable education.
- Relevant work experience as an HR Analyst, Administrative Support Professional of 3 years or more and preferable related to trainings and implementation of systems.
- Fluent Dutch and English language in word and writing is a must.
- Experience with developing training material, organization of trainings and execute trainings.
- Structural worker and analytic thinker.
- Good communication skills.